Kverneland 9577 S
Kverneland 9577 S side delivery rake with carrier frame and 7.70m working width
HighlightsMaintenance-free rotor Head Front swath board standard on all machines 13 Arms and five tines on the rear rotor 380 mm wheels standard
The side delivery rake Kverneland 9577 S with controlled steering facility is fitted with 12/13 double tangential tine arms. Adjustable cam tracks permit the best possible swath formation at any time. Exceptional manoeuvrability and a generous amount of ground clearance with lifted rotors contribute to the superb performance of this rake. The 'TerraLink Quattro' ground following system is standard on 9577 S. The active steering device on the mainframe and the 80º pivoting headstock ensuring excellent manoeuvrability.
- The ProLine rakes feature a unique drive system which comprises oil-immersed pinion and crown wheels.
- The fully enclosed design ensures full and permanent lubrication, and makes the entire system absolutely maintenance-free.
- The hardened cam track is adjustable, and features a flat curve and an extremely large 400mm diameter, providing positive guidance to the steel rollers, and promoting quiet machine running.
- Aluminium bearing housings, with two integral ball bearings and wide support, provide solid and maintenance-free tine arm mounting.
- Kverneland rotary rakes are designed to do well-shaped and clean swaths, achieved by precision in every part of the raking.
- The ground contour following ability is important to avoid dirt in the swath - especially in uneven field conditions.
- The TerraLink Quattro system controls the rotor in 3 dimensions, with a unique combination of an undercarriage with 4 wheels and a specially designed rotor suspension system. This ensures superb raking performance, even at higher forward speeds.
- Maintenance-free system - no pivots or joints to wear out.
- Automatic rotor suspension, ensuring smooth operation.
- Built-in pressure bias on front wheels prevents lifting and tine bounce.
- Optimum ground following for clean raking at high forward speeds. All wheels are positioned close to the tines.
- The rear carrier frame with controlled steering facility allows tight turns on headlands and loss free swathing, even in awkwardly shaped fields.
- Even if the rotors are lifted on a steep slope, the steering system reliably counteracts any deviation.
- The ability to make sharp turns up to 80° and the cross stabilizer in the headstock are unique Kverneland features.
Technical specificationsDownload brochure
Find nearest dealer