HighlightsHigh speed CentreFlow spreading system Weighing system with unique reference sensor Prevent overlap with the GEOSPREAD system MULTIRATE: multiple rates within a working width
High speed spreading
The Kverneland Exacta TLX GEOSPREAD has almost exactly the same specifications as the Exacta TL GEOSPREAD, but comes with a newly designed CentreFlow system with 8 capacity vanes on each disc for a perfect overlap, no matter how fast you are driving. With 1 metre sections, 4 load cells and a reference sensor, the Kverneland Exacta TLX GEOSPREAD can do high speed spreading under all circumstances. This Exacta TLX GEOSPREAD spreader is ISOBUS compatible and AEF certified. You can operate the spreader in combination with the IsoMatch Tellus PRO, IsoMatch Tellus GO+ or any other ISOBUS compatible tractor terminal.
When running IsoMatch GEOCONTROL in addition to GEOSPREAD you can set the Exacta CL/TL/TLX GEOSPREAD (iDC) more accurately. The working width will automatically be adjusted to suit the overlap and coverage using a GPS positioning system. For example, when driving in a wedged or irregular shaped field, GEOSPREAD will start to decrease the working width step by step. GEOSPREAD is using the section control function of the IsoMatch GEOCONTROL software which is in the IsoMatch Tellus PRO or IsoMatch Tellus GO+ terminal. The spreader working width is divided into a minimum of 1 metre sections (max. 45 sections on TLX GEOSPREAD (iDC), max. 54 sections on TL GEOSPREAD (iDC) and max. 33 sections on CL GEOSPREAD). Not only the spreading width is adjusted, the application rate (kg/min) is also adjusted automatically to match the revised spreading width. This unique combination of working width and application rate adjustment makes the GEOSPREAD system extremely accurate, with minimum influence on the coefficient of variation of the spread pattern .
- Quick and accurate spreading, due to the actuators being directly connected to the discharge point. No linkages.
- Automatic, in-field, disc RPM management to maintain a perfect spreading pattern and optimise border spreading in combination with the ExactLine.
- Section control with 1 metre sections (depending on the terminal functionality)
- Easy operation; no need to step off the tractor to adjust the working width
- 100% ISOBUS compatible for easy operation
- Automatic start/stop with GPS on headlands possible
For easy and cost effective spreading
MULTIRATE (Variable Rate Application) applies multiple rates within a working width.
In order to spread the right amount of fertiliser at a specific place in a field there is a need to have a different rate within the working width. Depending on the field variation and the size of the grid of the variable application map, input of 2, 4, 6 or 8 rate sections can be used. This means a more accurate application of nutrients to have a better nutrient efficiency, better yield and reduce costs.
With a Kverneland GEOSPREAD spreader you invest in 100% ISOBUS compatibility for easy plug and play with the IsoMatch Tellus PRO or any other AEF certified terminal. In just some steps with this combination you are ready to use MULTIRATE. You have to convert a satellite or soil map into an ISO-XML file. Download the Variable Rate Map into the terminal and you are ready to spread with MULTIRATE with 2 up to 8 rates.
With the High speed CentreFlow system, fertiliser is gently brought up to speed in the dosing cup, before it is released on the disc. This system is unique compared to most other spreading systems that have the fertiliser falling on the disc. Therefore the High speed CentreFlow system has some important advantages:
- No impact, so no fragmentation. Spreading pattern is not affected by damaged fertiliser.
- 8 vanes per disc instead of 2. With 8 vanes fertiliser is released on a high frequency for a very constant flow and even spreading pattern, which is especially important when driving higher speeds and spreading larger quantities.
- Accurate spreading in hilly conditions. An inclination of the spreader does not affect the release point of the fertiliser on the disc and from the vane.
- Continuous dynamic "online - calibration" with high frequency communication signal.
- Kvernelands unique reference sensor technology: all negative influences are automatically corrected and eliminated, ensuring utmost spreading accuracy even on hill sides. The Kverneland reference sensor gives you absolute accuracy, because every kilo counts!
- Load cells in combination with the unique reference sensor:
- Auto calibrating and continuous weighing system
- Automatic correction on slopes
- Automatic correction of shocks, even on rough terrain
- Automatic speed related dosing system
- No calibration test needed
- Highest accuracy in all conditions: even spreading quality guaranteed! Save costs and increase quality!
- The compact EasySet 'dashboard' gives you considerably simplified accurate setting and adjustment of application rates. Two hydraulically operated metering plates, each with three discharge openings ensure an equal fertiliser flow from the hopper to the spreading discs.
- The development department of Kvernelands spreader R&D team has its own spreader competence centre in order to allow continuous testing throughout the year. All test are carried out according to the strictest international standards and quality requirements.
- The key to accurate spreading is matching fertiliser quality and litre weight with the spreading charts as close as possible. The Kverneland Exacta checklist helps you to ensure consistent accuracy in all field conditions
1. Select fertiliser type
2. Determine granule size and distribution
3. Determine litre weight
- Kverneland erbjuder ExactLine-systemet eller manuell/hydraulisk kantspridningsplatta för gränsspridning. ExactLine kan ställas in exakt för alla typer av gödselmedel och för alla arbetsbredder. Manövreringen är enkel, du behöver inte lämna traktorsätet. För modellerna CL GEOSPREAD, HL, TL TLX GEOSPREAD (iDC) kan ExactLine även monteras på vänster och höger sida av spridaren.
- Vid ensidig kantspridning körs traktorn ca 2 meter från fältgränsen.
- Vid kantspårsspridning kör traktorn i det första körspåret och sprider till gränsen. Avståndet till gränsen är hälften av arbetsbredden.
- Border Spreading Indicator (BSI) på standardvågspridarna (Exacta CL EW, Exacta CL W PRO, Exacta TL) indikerar vilken kantspridningsanordning som är aktiv. För GEOSPREAD-maskinerna är detta integrerat i elektroniken och den aktiva enheten kommer att visas på kontrollterminalen i hytten.
With the AutosetApp you have always the most up to date settings for your weighing spreader available. The AutosetApp is an App (software application) available on the IsoMatch Tellus PRO or IsoMatch Tellus GO+ terminal. The AutosetApp is standard integrated into the IsoMatch GEOCONTROL software. This App connects the terminal directly with the GEOSPREAD weighing spreader and will automatically adjust the spreader according to the settings entered into the App. The AutosetApp will also work in combination with the CL-EW, W PRO and TL, with the exception being for those spreaders the discharge point (letter setting) still needs to be adjusted manually on the spreader itself.
The Kverneland fertiliser spreader database with the most up to date spreading charts is always available online. The AutosetApp can connect to the fertiliser spreading database in two different ways. You can connect it to the online database via the IsoMatch Wireless WIFI USB adapter or download the most actual database from the website www.kvernelandspreadingcharts.com on an USB stick and upload the database directly into the IsoMatch Tellus PRO or IsoMatch Tellus GO+ terminal.
- The Exacta HL, TL and TL/TLX GEOSPREAD spreaders are also available mounted on a trailer frame.
- A Central Hydraulic Drive is as option available for spreading without PTO shaft, for the HL, TL and TL/TLX GEOSPREAD.
- Easy to assemble aluminium hopper extensions are available to increase hopper capacity.
- An easy to fold in and out hopper cover is as option available. Simple to fit! It can be the manual folded hopper cover or the electrical version which can be controlled from the tractor cab.
- Left/right shut off valve for spreading at half working widths is optional available.
- To ensure a consistent flow when spreading low quantities, the CentreFlow system is equipped with a fine application kit. Ideal for spreading low quantities, seeds and slug pellets.
- Delta shaped heavy duty grids are standard equipment of the Exacta HL, TL, TL/TLX GEOSPREAD (iDC) spreaders.
- Central gear box with 2 input shafts for high and low disc speed settings is standard equipment of the HL, TL, TL/TLX GEOSPREAD (iDC) spreaders.
- Hopper emptying kit is optional available to easy get the last fertiliser out of your hopper.
- Easy calibration is done with the optional calibration container.
- Long lifetime LED lighting set is standard equipment for the HL, TL, TL/TLX GEOSPREAD (iDC).
- The mud guards (option) protect the spreading disc against mud, water etc.
The combination of a front and rear spreader will not only increase the total hopper capacity up to 6,000 or 7,000l, but also, it makes it possible to spread two different applications in one pass. This saves time and labour due to less passes, and also reduces soil damage.
There is a perfect weight balance with a (smaller) spreader on the front and rear, which means less ground pressure or soil compaction which can be especially helpful in wet conditions. In case there is no PTO shaft available at the front of the tractor, the central hydraulic driveline on the GEOSPREAD spreaders can be used.
With a front lighting set available as an option, the road lighting turns on the correct side if the spreader is located in the front of the tractor.
Accurate spreading pattern
Spreading two different fertilisers at the same time in one pass will increase nutrition accuracy. Two different fertiliser types, with different physical properties, can be applied with a correct setting to have a perfect spreading pattern. The result is an increased yield and cost savings on fertiliser.
All Kverneland spreader models, even with a different hopper capacity, can be combined in the front and the rear. However for the models where there is no ExactLine border device available for the left hand side spreading, there is a limitation in border spreading on the headland. In the Task Control (TC) on the ISOBUS terminal there is the possibility to select the front spreader and to enter the correct settings for the front spreader.
With the front and rear spreader combination and two ISOBUS terminals connected, much more is possible to save costs and increase efficiency! To minimise overlap, section control will automatically switch on and off sections on both spreaders. With the variable rate application on all the Kverneland GEOSPREAD spreaders it is possible to automatically adjust the application rate separately from the front and rear spreader. For even more precision, MULTIRATE applies multiple rates within a working width, independently from the front and rear spreader.
High quality vanes is the best choice to get maximum performance and output out of your working day.
Increased use of very hard fertilisers with sharp edges at high flow rates will shorten the lifetime of the vanes. Worn out vanes are creating an unreliable spreading pattern, causing uneven nutrient distribution and potential yield loss.
XHD wearing resistant vanes stand for a long lifte time and reliable machine. The surface coating of the lift vanes was introduced for this purpose.
The XHD lift vanes are made out of standard Duplex stainless steel, treated with Chromium carbide coating layer to increase their wearing resistance. The Chromium carbide is an extremely hard and corrosion resistant material. It's heated to very high temperatures and sprayed on the vane to create a protective layer. The Chromium carbide increases the wearing resistance, but has no influence on the spreading pattern. The XHD lift vanes provide a high quality spreading pattern and durability for the farmer.
When deciding what equipment to purchase, it is not always easy to find the optimal solution in the broad market offering of today. Technology is developing fast and tractors and implements are more and more equipped with high tech electronics. We understand this complexity and are committed to provide you with easy farming solutions. Therefore these cost-efficient ISOBUS Universal Terminals, IsoMatch Tellus PRO and IsoMatch Tellus GO+ are made for easy machine control and efficient farming.
With its advanced hardware and software features, the IsoMatch Tellus PRO provides the optimal precision farming solution for an all-in-one control system inside your tractor cab.
IsoMatch Tellus PRO is the centre for connecting all ISOBUS machines and a platform for running precision farming applications. It offers everything a farmer needs to get the maximum out of his machines and crops, as well as cost savings in fertiliser, chemicals and seeds by using automatic section control and variable rate control. With the unique dual screen functionality it gives the farmer the opportunity to view and control two machines and processes simultaneously.
Work easy. Be in control.
IsoMatch Tellus GO+ is especially developed for controlling the machine in a simple way. The farmer is in full control of the machine in exactly the way he wants. Easy set up the machine with the soft keys via the 7-inch touch screen. And, optimal control while driving, just use the hard keys and rotary switch. Controlling the implement has never been so easy.
This can be you your first step into Precision Farming
IsoMatch Tellus GO+ makes it easy to control any ISOBUS machine from your tractor cab. IsoMatch GEOCONTROL enables you to achieve higher yields, lower costs and do your work with less hassle. This licence key is divided in two parts, Section Control and Variable Rate Control, which are available from the IsoMatch Shop. Now you can buy the specific functionality that you need.
With manual guidance you are perfectly on track.
The IsoMatch InLine is a light bar which allows easy manual guidance. It is the perfect assistant to get you as close as possible to your desired A-B line. Mounted in the line of sight, you can easily see the distance from the A-B line and to which direction you should steer for the ideal position. The display of the IsoMatch InLine also displays the status of the machine sections, which adds more comfort of use. The LEDs can be dimmed for night operation.
Distance to A-B line with LED indication and a numeric display
Manual guidance in combination with IsoMatch GEOCONTROL
Displays status of machine sections
The essential accessory for IsoMatch GEOCONTROL.
The IsoMatch Global 3 is the GPS antenna, with DGPS accuracy, in the IsoMatch product range. It enables satellite navigation for site-specific section control, variable rate application, manual guidance and field registration.
Allows manual guidance, automatic section control and variable rate in combination with IsoMatch GEOCONTROL
DGPS accuracy without additional subscription fees
Easy to fit with mounting brackets included
Made for smart, efficient and easy farming
IsoMatch GEOCONTROL is an advanced software application within the IsoMatch Tellus PRO and IsoMatch Tellus GO+ that helps you to control all ISOBUS compatible Kverneland Group machines such as sprayers, spreaders and seeders! Combined with a GPS receiver it fulfils the future needs in terms of easy, smart and efficient farming!
IsoMatch MultiEye is an accessory for connecting multiple cameras to the IsoMatch Universal Terminal.
With the IsoMatch MultiEye you can connect multiple cameras to the IsoMatch Tellus PRO or IsoMatch Tellus GO+ Terminal. You can easily switch between the cameras without the need for an additional screen in you tractor cabin. It gives you full control and overview of the entire machine operation during day and night, because of its night vision by integrated LED’s. This increases the safety when reversing the machine or manoeuvring around obstructions.
You can connect up to four IsoMatch Eye cameras and easily switch between the cameras with the remote control box which is standard included.
Full control and overview of entire machine operation from every side you want.
Night vision by integrated LED’s which increases the safety when reversing the machine or manoeuvring around obstructions.
The IsoMatch Grip is an ISOBUS auxiliary device developed for great operator comfort and efficient machine control. Its ergonomic shape and the complete freedom of assigning and controlling a total of 44 implement functions from one device are unique in the market today. From your fingertips you have endless possibilities to operate all machine functions as desired. And assignments are saved per machine making it even more applicable to your needs.
Connect to a local wireless network on your IsoMatch Tellus.
IsoMatch Wireless (USB-stick) is complementary to the IsoMatch Tellus and makes it easy to connect to a local wireless network, such as your phone’s hot-spot, home network etc.
No additional costs of an internet service provider. When connected via the IsoMatch Wireless you can browse the internet, view the weather, Gmail, Google, etc.
The IsoMatch Eye is the camera option in the IsoMatch product range.
IsoMatch Eye is a camera that has been developed for use with our sophisticated IsoMatch Tellus GO+ and IsoMatch Tellus PRO dual screen terminal. The IsoMatch Eye is switchable from rear view to standard view.
It gives you full control and overview of entire machine operation during day and night, because of its night vision by integrated LED’s. This increases the safety e.g. when reversing the machine or manoeuvring around obstructions.
Changeable from rear view to standard view
Full control and overview of entire machine operation
Night vision by integrated LED’s
Technical specificationsDownload brochure
Exacta TLX GEOSPREAD
TLX GEOSPREAD 1875
TLX GEOSPREAD 2550
TLX GEOSPREAD 3225
TLX GEOSPREAD 3900
Hopper capacity (l)
Filling width (cm)
Empty weight (kg)
Spreading width (m)
24 - 45*
10 - 540
* Depending on fertiliser type and type of vanes.