The Kverneland H series is the robust medium-sized power harrow for effective operation.
By using a double skin section for the trough, it has been possible to increase its strength, making it self-supporting, without increasing the weight whilst keeping a clean and tidy design. Of course important features like the rotor distance of 25cm, the double conical bearing and the modular tine carrier have been kept.
- High reliability; horizontal transmission self-supporting frame for increased strength and weight reduction
- Improved centre of gravity for reduced lifting capacity
- Unique features – the H-series, like all Kverneland power harrows, works with 4 rotors per metre of trough
- Max. versatility – easy and simple combination with all types of seed drills (integrated or via triangle)
- Optimum performance and low power consumption is achieved by the closer inter-tine carrier distance (25cm) and helical tine drive layout
- New tooth packer design with reduced weight (-60 kg on 3m) with maintenance-free bearings
27. November 2017