HighlightsBalanced weight distribution Improved safety and manoeuvrability Unrestricted rear view For row fertilising with a precision seed drill
The Kverneland DF-1 front mounted hopper ensures even weight distribution across the machine arrangement providing the maximum balance. Thee front-mounted position of the hopper, improves both safety, manoeuvrability and gives an unrestricted view over the machine set-up.
The Kverneland DF-1 and DF-2 are more flexible than conventional seed drills and can be used for both conventional and precision sowing. For precision sowing, the front-mounted hopper is fitted with special metering devices and the appropriate distribution head for row fertilising.
The front hopper has a mechanical drive and central metering device as standard. As an option, the DF-1 hopper can be equipped with the electric-driven metering device ELDOS.
The Kverneland DF-1 seeder comes with a standard hopper capacity of 1150 litres, but can be increased to 1700 litres. The hopper can be filled using Big Bags, a front loader or an auger. An easily accessible, foldable platform at the hopper is available as an option to allow manual filling if required. A large emptying chute directly above the metering device allows quick removal of leftover seed.
- The central metering device accurately metres any desired volume of seed from 2kg per hectare to 380kg per hectare
- For the sowing of fine seeds, e.g. rape or grass, the metering device can be infinitely adjusted to fine seed/micro-metering by means of a spindle, without any need for tools.
- The metering system is mechanically driven via the spiked landwheel running in the tilled soil.
- The metering device is centrally positioned and easily accessible under the hopper.
- ELDOS is electric driven by e-com and is fully ISOBUS compatible.
- GEOCONTROL by GPS signal is possible which avoids double seeding.
- Special sensors ensure functionality from the tractor cab.
- Five standard rotors are delivered: for fine and large seeds or fertiliser.
- The exchange of the rotors is quickly and easily done without any tools.
- Application rates from 1 to 400kg/ha are possible (depending on working speed and width).
- The metering device is always easily accessible.
- Very simple calibration test due to the separate seed guidance.
- A remote control allows the driver to operate the calibration process at the metering device.
- No gear has to be adjusted. The driver simply enters the desired values into the terminal, presses one button to start at the metering device and that’s it.
- The calibration is done automatically.
- A calibration flap with an integrated gate prevents any seed from dropping into the hose.
- The central, totally enclosed cell wheel of the metering device accurately measures the required volume of seed and discharges it into the venturi cone where it is mixed with the air stream and then conveyed through the diffuser tube and the seed delivery hoses to the coulters.
- The distribution head is mounted in a protected position inside the seed hopper.
Apart from the well-known tramline control FGS and the Signus, the pneumatic seed drills can be equipped with the Tellus GO+ and the IsoMatch Tellus PRO.
Tellus GO+ is especially developed for controlling the machine in a simple way. Easy set up the machine with the soft keys via the 7-inch touch screen. And, optimal control while driving, just use the hard keys and rotary switch.
IsoMatch Tellus PRO – the next generation universal ISOBUS Terminal
- Two ISOBUS interfaces in one terminal
- Multifunctional ergonomic design
- ISOBUS Shortcut Button (ICB)
With this new terminal you can work all the way as a PRO. The maximum working range for the task controller IsoMatch GEOCONTROL is increased from 2 km to maximum 10 km from the starting point. Thus even extremely big fields are handled in a full professional way. The new high brightness screen increases operator comfort. Visibility is increased during the day and dimmed to just a glowing display in dark conditions.
- The CX-II disc coulter from Kverneland not only guarantees smoother running but also exact seed placement.
- The flatter cutting angle of only 5.4° of the steel disc requires less pulling power to reach a constant seeding depth of up to 6cm.
- Due to the combination of the steel disc with a diameter of 325mm and the flexible plastic disc, there is no need for independent scrapers, saving the cost for expensive wearing parts. In addition the coulter is completely maintenance-free!
- Up to 50kg coulter pressure can be achieved by a pre-loaded spring. Safe operation is ensured when working with high working speeds and high quantities of plant residues on the soil surface.
- An inter-row coulter spacing of 445mm for maximum clearance and the following press wheel (standard equipment) ensure an optimum seed/soil contact in all conditions.
- The press wheels can be set in fixed or floating position in order to be able to adapt quickly to changing weather, soil or working conditions.
Technical specificationsDownload brochure
Working Width (m)
Hopper Capacity (litres)
No. of coulters with 12.5cm distance
No. of coulters with 15.0cm distance
3.0 / 3.5 / 4.0
570 - 800
24 / 28 / 32
20 / 24 / 26
4.0 / 4.5
570 - 800
32 / 36