HighlightsPrecision and high work output Economical crop establishment Seed metering rotors for all conditions
The Kverneland a-drill has been designed to ensure a rapid implementation of cover crop during stubble operation at minimum costs.
Moreover, Kverneland has extended the scope of application and offers the option to integrate the a-drill also onto the range of power harrow mounted seed drills, e-drill compact, e-drill maxi and e-drill maxi plus. In this combination the a-drill will allow applying an addditional sort of seeds/fertilser all in one pass.
Two a-drill models are available depending on the seed rate/ha and the output of the machine: a-drill 200 and 500 litres.
Both models have 8 outlets which will spread the flow of seeds uniformly over the working width. In addition, they can also be used for establishing rape or a mix of different diameters seeds (leguminous plant, crucifers, ...).
- Precision and high work output
- Seed rate can be adjusted from the cab, even during work
- Economical crop establishment
- Secure access via loading platform - CE conform - and individually adjusted to the soil preparation implement on which it is mounted
- Two different control boxes (standard and speed regulation)
- Fans adapted to seeds, working speed and width
- Seed metering rotors for all conditions